Nothing Happens Until You Sell Something!
This powerful statement encapsulates the essence of business today, and to celebrate National Salesperson Day we’re hosting an “Ask Me Anything” (AMA) event dedicated to celebrating the linchpins of the business world: our sales professionals. Sam Palazzolo has seen firsthand several sales success strategies. Now, he’s ready to share the secrets.
Join us for an invigorating deep-dive free AMA session into the world of sales strategies on Friday, 08 DEC 2023 @ 1:00 PM!
CATALYSTS of COMMERCE
More than just the face of a product, the driving force behind every business transaction. With profound understanding of market needs, customer desires, and product intricacies they are invaluable assets. They don’t just respond to questions!
The journey is a mosaic of diverse sales experiences. Whether in the local community or across vast territories, they weave networks of trust and understanding, turning each interaction into an opportunity for growth and connection.
AMBASSADORS of CX
More than just conduits of transactions, the ambassadors of customer experience (CX). The role pivots on the delicate balance between expectation and reality, and every interaction is an opportunity to not just meet, but exceed customer aspirations.
With every new product comes a new challenge, a new story to tell, another mastery moment opportunity. Salespeople are not just informed; they are constantly evolving, absorbing information to stay at the forefront of their field.
MEET YOUR HOST
Sam is the Founder and interim Chief Revenue Officer (iCRO) of the Zeroing Agency and Managing Director at Tip of the Spear Ventures. As a Management Professor, he’s been at the forefront of revenue growth innovation and business acceleration / business scaling. With deep-rooted expertise and keen market insight, Sam will guide you through the nuances of selling, ensuring your business has exactly the right formula.
Calculated Reviews from Leaders!
Our monthly Webinars/Workshops cover Business Acceleration / Business Scaling best practices, including strategy focused sessions covering Compensation Strategy and Pricing Strategy. Here are a few testimonials from our Compensation Strategy program, “Pay to Perform” that ignited passion and inspiration among professionals across the board… Identify a similar formula as these glowing leaders’ testimonials and discover how they experienced a paradigm shift in their approach to Compensation Strategies!
“The ‘Pay to Perform: Mastering Compensation Strategy’ program was pivotal for our organization. It provided us with invaluable insights to align our compensation structures with our strategic goals, driving increased performance and employee satisfaction. A must-attend for any leader aiming for organizational excellence!”
“I was thoroughly impressed with the practical knowledge and actionable strategies presented in ‘Pay to Perform’. The modules on competitive analysis and incentive systems were particularly enlightening, enabling us to refine our approach and stay ahead in the market. Highly recommended for organizational leaders!”
“‘Pay to Perform’ was a game-changer for our HR department. It offered concise and clear strategies for transparent communication and strategic alignment, fostering a more trusting and engaged organizational environment. Any HR professional aiming to create a robust and competitive compensation strategy should not miss this!”
AMA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NATIONAL SALESPERSON DAY AMA
- What inspired you to host this AMA?
- Answer: Look, if nothing happens until you sell something that should be motivation enough, whether you are offering a product or service in your company if you can’t sell you’re nothing!
- Can you tell us about your background and experience?
- Answer: Over my career I’ve been fortunate as an Entrepreneur, Venture Capitalist, 8x Author, Leadership Professor, and Nonprofit Philanthropist… I also act as a Professional Speaker at Conferences.
- What are the biggest challenges you’ve faced in your career, and how did you overcome them?
- Answer: The “roadblocks” as I like to call them have been many… Come ask me a question and I have probably experienced the challenge firsthand or as a consultant.
- What trends do you see shaping the industry in the next few years?
- Answer: There are several, and in these sessions, I share our latest research so you can architect your strategy appropriately for success.
- How do you stay updated with the latest developments in your field?
- Answer: I frequently am asked to participate in organizations as a C-Suite Leader (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CRO, CHRO, etc.) Firsthand experience here.
- What advice would you give to someone just starting in your industry?
- Answer: The harder you work, the luckier you’ll get!
- What has been your most rewarding project or achievement?
- Answer: There are two: (1) I lead a tech startup (SaaS) to Private Equity exit. (2) I consulted with a company that went from $75 Million to $1 Billion in Sales.
- How do you handle work-life balance?
- Answer: I believe there is no “true” 50/50 work-life balance. Rather, there is an imbalance that needs to be monitored/adjusted as needed.
- Can you discuss a failure you’ve experienced and what you learned from it?
- Answer: Which one? Part of the beauty of being an aggressive entrepreneur is that you fail, so let’s discuss something specific and I’ll share my experience so you hopefully won’t have to endure the same!
- What are your future goals or aspirations?
- Answer: My biggest fear right now is that I won’t get to all the initiatives that I want to get to (Hope that makes sense).
- How do you approach decision-making in complex situations?
- Answer: I’m fortunate to have a model for making complex decision making… Ask me during the session and I’ll share.
- What’s your perspective on Marketing/Sales?
- Answer: I know there is a very real war waged between Marketing and Sales departments. But I don’t care! Marketing departments need to attract/provide to Sales qualified leads. Sales departments need to close/sell to those leads provided. Bottom Line: Work together and stop the infighting!
- What skills do you think are essential for success in your field?
- Answer: In my first book titled, “The Influential Leader” I wrote about the 10 Critical Skills Leaders Need For Success.
- How do you see your role evolving in the next few years?
- Answer: My goal over the next 15 years will be to equip those at the companies we run to manage/lead effectively without me. Think “Succession Plan” and you’re in alignment with what I’m thinking.
READY TO JOIN THE AMA?
FREE WEBINAR presented by the Zeroing Agency and Tip of the Spear Ventures.